I Peter 4:8-11
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves; for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. Use hospitality one to another without grudging. As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen
The Grace-Full Living Ladies Fellowship welcomes all ladies 6th grade and above, their friends, and visitors to our “Ladies Only” fellowships. Our gatherings are scheduled to take place the third Thursday at 6:30 p.m. of every other month throughout the year.
Although the structure of the fellowships can change periodically, we usually will follow and talk about the following:
- Updates and news of a “highlighted Missionary wife” given by a retired missionary wife who was in the field for over 40 years
- We have announcements for any need going on in the church. We sign and send get well cards, sympathy and birthday cards and include special prayer requests.
- We have updates on our “secret sister” program (new picks are done from time to time and a reveal brunch or get together is usually scheduled)
- We have updates on our cookbook project
- We have a Bible challenge given by a woman from CBC called “heart to heart”
- Discussion, fellowship and prayer time
- We try to wrap up these evenings by 8:30 p.m.
Once a year, usually in May, a mother/daughter banquet, tea, luncheon or breakfast is scheduled with a special speaker. We also have other events throughout the year which you can check out on our CBC calandar of events.
We encourage each of our ladies and visitors to come out, bring a friend and rub shoulders with other ladies. It’s a great way to get plugged into the community of Grace and to find support and encouragement that is needed in our Christian walk. It is also a great way to have some fun with other ladies, relax and get to know each other.
If you have any questions about our Ladies Fellowship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you may call the church office and ask for Heidi Smith; Bonnie Smith; or Robin Ramer. 610-928-0275